IPCL has following In-house facilities for checking Mechanical, Metallurgical and Dimensional features of castings:
- Spectrometer for analysis of chemical composition of castings.
- Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (CMM).
- Metallurgical microscope with attachment for Image analysing.
- Profile Projector (Shadowgraph).
- Magnetic Particle Testing Machine & Facilities for Dye Penetrant Testing.
- Universal Testing Machine.
- Impact Testing Machine.
- Leakage Pressure Testing Machine.
- Measuring instruments like Digital Vernier Calipers, Digital Micrometers, Digital Height Gauges, Standard Slip Gauge Box etc.
- Surface Finish Measuring instrument.
- Hardness Testing Machines (Rockwell, Brinell & Vickers)
All the above facilities are regularly calibrated as per the standards defined in the Quality Management System of the Company.
External Resources for quality checking:
NABL approved & certified Labs for Mechanical and Metallurgical checking.