WIND TURBINE GENERATOR:
1. IPCL commissioned its first Wind Turbine Generator on June 21, 2006, having a capacity to produce 1250 KW power, from Suzlon Energy Ltd.
- MODEL S.64/1250
2. IPCL commissioned its second Wind Turbine Generator on March 03, 2010, having a capacity to produce 1250 KW power, from Suzlon Energy Ltd. MODEL S.66/1250
- Wind available abundantly
- Renewed source & infrastructure friendly
- Quick pay back period
- Depreciation benefits
- Being “Green Power”, there is no pollution from the unit.
- As the raw-material is wind, which is freely available in the nature, there is no raw-material cost for the whole life of the project, which is approximately 20 years.
- Power generated is being used for captive requirement.
WIND POWER PROJECT:
- The project is environment friendly, free from emissions emerging from the use of Conventional Sources.
- A permanent shield against ever increasing power costs, as the unit cost goes on reducing in case of Wind Energy.
- The cheapest source of Electrical Energy on a levelised cost basis over 20 years.
- Unlimited source of energy as compared to depleting sources such as coal, gas, oil etc.
- Least equity participation required and low cost debt is easily available for Wind Energy Projects.
- Project with lowest gestation period, fastest pay back period and modular concept.
- No marketing risks as product is Electrical Energy.
- A project with no investment in Manpower as comprehensive O&M Contracts are taken by Suzlon.