Why Buy from Us
Quality System Certifications
The Investment Castings Process is capable of producing:
Castings in a weight range of 10 grams to 200 Kgs and size upto 750mm.
Thin walled castings, as low as 2 mm.
A wide range of batch quantitites, i.e. less than 50 pcs. in case of large piece weight castings or over a million pieces a year for automotive applications.
Near-net shape castings, eleminating or substanitially reducing the need for expensive machining operations
Close dimensional tolerances
Very good surface finish
Casting soundness meeting requirements of Aerospace, Nuclear, Medical, Defence industry standards
Research & Development
- › Development of new process and experiments with alternative materials.
- › Continuous improvement in the existing manufacturing processes.
- › New product developments, in co-ordination with customers in their import substitution programmes, in industry segment like
Nuclear Power Generation
Thermal Power Generation
Block Mould Process
- › Specially developed in-house process for producing large size and higher weight range items using Ceramic materials
- › The process is capable of offering complex shaped castings with surface finish comparable to Investment Castings